Roofconsult was formed in 2001 by the current managing director David Roy as an independent roofing and cladding consultancy specialising in flat roofing and metal cladding and roofing. The company was incorporated in 2003.
Roofconsult specialises in the following services:
- Wind loading and fixing requirements
- Roof drainage and gutter design
- U value and thermal bridging to comply with Part L
- Condensation risk analysis
- Snow loading
- Product suitability
- Light gauge profiles and composite panel structural design
- Technical seminars
- Product and system evaluation
- Project audits, both at tender stage, and during design and construction
- Site investigations into failures and reports on appropriate remedial actions.
Roofconsult’s recent clients include Ash & Lacy Building Systems Limited, Britvic Soft Drinks Limited, Icopal Limited, Kier Build, Kingspan Panels Limited, Lakesmere Limited, Lidl UK, Lloyds TSB plc, Mole Valley District Council and the NHBC.
David Roy is a Fellow of the Institute of Roofing and was technical advisor on Tarmac Flat Roofing A Guide to Good Practice and joint author of Ruberoid Flat Roofing A Guide to Good Practice
Mr David Roy
126a Stein Road
Tel: + 44 (0)7813 567265