As part of its continuing drive to raise standards across the industry, MCRMA has established a category of membership for companies providing professional support services to the metal building envelope industry.
These companies are closely linked to the industry they support and have many years of experience and detailed knowledge of the sector.
Consultancy services these companies can offer include:
- Product and system development linked with recommendations on routes to market
- Marketing research
- Authoring of technical and commercial articles
- Drafting of publications and brochures
- Advice about training programmes and guidance about the development and presentation of CPD modules
- Project design and drafting service
- Performance calculations and the evaluation of the parameters associated with the science of building physics, durability and aesthetics.
The members of this group will provide a valuable resource for clients who wish to be associated with thermally efficient, reliable and sustainable buildings.
Whilst the information in the industry support services section is believed to be correct at the time of publication, it is the responsibility of the customer to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of an individual consultant for the services required. Any contractual arrangement is a matter for the customer and the consultant; the Metal Cladding and Roofing Manufacturers Association Limited and its member companies cannot be held liable for the advice given.