MCRMA membership currently comprises six categories:
- Systems manufacturers who produce profiled or formed metal roof and wall cladding and manufacturers of rainscreen cladding systems and panels.
- Component manufacturers who produce the ancillary components that are used to complete the building envelope.
- Stockholders who supply steel and aluminium in a range of grades/alloys, shapes and sizes to all involved in the metal building envelope. In addition, all involved in the stockholding of profiled metal roofing and cladding sheets, flashings, fabricated sections and accessories for subsequent installation within the metal building envelope.
- System installers who take an active part in the construction and installation process and deliver quality workmanship.
- Independent roofing and cladding inspectors who can provide guidance at the design and installation stages and the operational phase.
- Industry support services members whose members provide a range of professional services to all involved in the metal building envelope industry.