Elval Colour is a leading European manufacturer of a range of environmentally-friendly coated aluminum and composite panels that contribute to sustainable buildings. Elval Colour has two state-of-the art manufacturing sites located in Greece and the majority of its sales are exported to 70 countries around the world. The company manufactures and sells a full range of building envelope products of superior quality which utilises the latest technology. With over 40 years of experience in coating and colour-matching, Elval Colour is a reliable partner that offers added value services to customers by assisting in product specification and selection to best suit the needs of the project/application.
Customer focus and dedication accompanies production and product delivery. Continuous R&D in various fields allows steady improvement of technology, quality, and environmental standards.
Elval Colour is a member of the European Coil Coating Association (ECCA), the European Aluminium Association, and is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004 and OHSAS 18001 accredited.
- Integrity: to act in a manner that is fair and respectful to each other.
- Passion: To enjoy what we do and pursue our goals and objectives with great energy and enthusiasm.
- Commitment: to be dedicated into taking ownership of our actions and doing whatever it takes to deliver value to all our stakeholders.
- Knowledge: To relentlessly pursue the understanding of our business and products and disseminate the knowledge generated across all functions in order to continuously improve.
- Environment: To treat the environment with responsibility and respect.
- Market Orientation: To support its customers, disseminate relevant information across business functions and respond effectively and efficiently.
To help support architects and designers to create energy efficient and sustainable buildings, Elval Colour contributes with etalbond® panels and special coating. Environmental Product Declarations are available for all of its products, confirming the focus of the company on delivering sustainable material and leadership in green building and innovation, by understanding market needs, committing to technological prowess and continuous improvement of processes and product.
The company’s main products are etalbond® aluminium composite panels; ENF® corrugated sheets designed for roofing or façade applications; Ydoral® pre-painted aluminium for rain gutter and orofe® pre-painted aluminium coils and sheets for roofing applications. Elval Colour products are offered in a wide range of standard and custom-made colours made in its own colour-mixing laboratory and applied on one of the four coating lines to match any customer/project requirement.
The Elval Colour web site showcases a wide range of case studies featuring a variety of innovative and creative designs.
St.Thomas Plant & Offices
3rd km Inofyta Peripheral Road
32 011, Saint Thomas
Tel: +30 22620 53563
Fax: +30 22620 53581
Tel: +30 22620 53579 /53586/ 53575
Fax: +30 22620 53581